SCHOOLS REOPENING SURVEY
1. What worries you more?
Reopening schools too quickly might lead to more cases of COVID-19.
Reopening schools too slowly might lead to a loss of educational opportunity for children.
2. When schools start, do you plan to have your children resume with in-person classes or virtual learning this fall?
3. Do you support or oppose cancelling fall sports for K-12 schools for the fall semester of 2020?
4. Do you support or oppose requiring children ages 10 and up to wear masks for K-12 schools for the fall semseter of 2020?
5. When considering reopening schools, who should determine the best course of action for the students' health and safety?
Local School officials
County Health officials
6. If you could say one thing to the superintendent of your school district, the Governor, and everyone else who is thinking about how fast to reopen schools, what would it be?
Thanks for submitting!